Saturday, July 31, 2010

85 degrees of awakening.

This morning instead of my usual "go go go run walk bike climb lift" hectic chaos of thoughts, I woke up calmly realizing that it's yoga morning.

Yoga @ Aloha Yoga Kula is a hard experience for me. Each time it's a battle to get out of the door, knowing how painful it may be for me physically and mentally, mostly mentally. I bite my lip not to cry in the middle of the class, or go into a panic attack during savasana. The outcome is most magnificent as usual. I re-programmed my body and instead of a hike and some grueling hours in the beating 85 degree sun ( though cool and breezy), my mind turned to a 3.2 mile run and some potting/planting/weeding of my little garden followed by hours of opera listening on 88.1fm while crawling around outside in my bikini.

Most grateful, aware, focused and healing...
Ultra T

Disclaimer: No REAL beer was actually given to the plant babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment